Monday, September 5, 2011

September 5 update - Happy Labor Day!

I thought I would send a quick update as it's been a month.

It has now been 16 months since I paid Viking Marine International US $4000 as deposit for a viking boat lift - in that entire time I did not receive the boat lift promised in "4 to 6 weeks".

Last month I moved on from Viking - I went ahead and purchased a boat lift from elsewhere, and it was installed and put to use the same month - its amazing how the real world works....

So now I just wait for the police to recover my deposit from Viking, per the theft charge against Bo and Angelina - it's taking a while due to the cross-border communication that takes place between the TX and Canadian Police Departments.

In the interum, I took the opportunity to continue to caution others of my experience with Viking Marine International, via adverts placed in the local newspapers, as well as a review of Viking Marine International at Google Maps - so far 3 people have found the review helpful!

.

2 comments:

  1. I have had the same issue, only they have had $8,000 of my money for 14 months now. did you get your money, and how?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi JC, sorry to hear this - see my Jan 2 2013 post as it has the detail on when this is going to court, etc. Thanks! Keith

      Delete