Thursday, July 21, 2011

July 21 update - no response from Viking yet....

We remain in wait mode until August 1 2011...... 15 months wait appearing on the horizon....

It's been more than a week with no response from Viking. On July 13 they received our demand letter for them to deliver our boat lift, or return our deposit, by July 31 2011.

I just made my weekly call to Viking Marine and as usual no-one answered - I could actually leave a voicemail though, as for once their mailbox was not full. I left a message saying that we have not heard from them, and they should let us know which way they wish to proceed i.e. they have one last chance to provide the boat lift we ordered, or refund the US$4000 we mailed them, in April 2010.

If you have been reading the comments to my last posting, you will see that another customer (Jean in BC, Canada) is in a worse situation than us - they have been waiting over 2 years for their Viking boat lift.

Wow, what a way to treat customers. Oh well, it is what it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment